Forane® 427A is a simplified and cost-effective retrofit solution for existing R-22 installations in a large range of applications. Forane® 427A is the closest match to R-22 in terms of performances, mass flow rates, and operating pressures over the whole range of temperatures and has one of the lowest GWP among R-22 retrofit solutions. Due to its similar behavior in operation and its close thermodynamic properties in comparison to R-22, Forane® 427A is the only retrofit that can be used in equipment designed for R-22 without requiring any changes to the installation (no need to change the expansion valves, liquid lines, condensing units or any other costly parts of your system).
- Average molecular weight (g/mol) : 90.4
- Normal boiling point (°C) : -43
- Critical temperature (°C) : 85
- ASHRAE safety group classification : A1
- Ozone depletion potential (ODP) : 0
- Global warming potential (GWP) AR5 : 2,024